A Link partner is a company you refer on your website and who does the same for you. Itâ€™s a great way to refer companies even if you forget to talk about them on a daily basis.
- Having link partners allows the search engines to crawl further into your website.
- You can choose link partners based on your current business partnerships and networks.
- If you donâ€™t have control of your website, many webmasters will very gladly help with this process. You just have call and ask how to get a link partner added to your website.
- You can add aÂ â€œdisclaimer statementâ€ like â€œWe work with the following companies. In our experience they provide a valuable product and or service, but we do not guarantee their work.â€
- There are many ways to add a link to your website:
- Â Highlight words and click the â€œlinkâ€ button, then add the website you want to link.
- Add an image to your site and then highlight the image and add a hyperlink.
- Here is the code that creates a hyperlink:Â <a href=”http://www.partnerwebsitehere.com/”>Hyperlink Text On Page goes here</a>
- Once you have the code on the “code-editing” page of your site you put in the appropriate website and the text you want to show up on your page.
- Come up with three potential link partners whom you can ask to share links.
If you donâ€™t have a website, start your list of partners and put them on when you get the site. Having a â€œpartnersâ€ page in beneficial. You can also use your Facebook page, blog or other social media to share partner links!