Some outlets reach more people than others (that’s why advertising during the Super Bowl is more costly than midnight infomercials.) If you want to find out if your business is going to be successful, reaching at least 30,000 people should be your goal, so what are you waiting for?
Start counting every person you are able to reach to explain your product/service. If you are advertising and you know the average daily reach of your advertising venue, then keep track of that number daily. How can we help you track your reach? Use the form below to track your reach; we’ll hold on to your number and keep a tally for you!
How can you reach more people:
- Attend local networking meetings (take business cards:)
- Buy ads online or in local publications
- Sponsor a local event
- Join civic organizations like The Rotary Club or UCBMA
- Join local chambers
- Contribute a product or service to a giveaway
- Put a wrap on your vehicle
- Find some referral partners
- Create a Meetup Group
- Offer free consultations
- Send an email blast each month with helpful info
- Create social media pages and/or groups
- Create your free Google local listing (and other relevant listings)
- Create useful and/or fun videos
- Share links/images with referral partners
- Get some pens or chip clips (or other swag) with your name on them
You can even add this tool to your phone home screen to access it on the road. Go get ’em!