Are you utilizing email marketing for your business? You could be in business for 40 years and have a successful history, but if you don’t have an email list, you might as well throw in the proverbial towel. Having an email list and sending an email regularly can keep you in touch with your current customers without having to invest in paper mailings. It can also help you partner with other businesses.
There are many moving parts to email marketing including the message and the design as well as the technical setup and the subject line. You can also segment your list for different target markets. We like Benchmark Email. It’s is free as you get started and has great chat support if you have questions as you learning the system.
Here are some items to consider:
- Where are your emails now?
- Are you collecting emails from your customers?
- How many do you have currently?
- How will you get more?
- What content will you put in your emails?
- What system will you use to send emails?
- When will you send the email?
- How many will you send each month?
- What will your subject line be?
- What content will you link to in your emails?
- Will your content be for members only or available to the public?
- Will you have targeted emails?
- Will you use your email list to partner with other businesses?
We can help you build your list as well as create your first campaign and keep it going!
Call us or complete our contact form to set up a meeting to discuss your goals!